[Vorbis] Vorbis libraries compiled for minGW

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Mon Mar 16 17:36:00 PDT 2009

Steve Lamperti wrote:
> I know that this is a really noob question, but I really need copies of the Vorbis, Ogg, and Theora libraries compiled for the latest version of minGW on windows.  If someone could let me know of a link, or even send me copies of these libraries, I would really appreciate it.  I know I could try to compile them myself, but I am a complete newcomer to minGW, and really haven't been having any luck figuring out how to do so.
>
> Thanks very much,

Since I have a working cross compiler setup here (Linux to Windows) I've
compiled them.  I assume you want the DLLs.  I've put them here:

http://foss.math.aegean.gr/~realnc/ogg_vorbis_theora.zip

The packages used are:

  libtheora 1.0
  libogg 1.1.3
  libvorbis 1.2.1_rc1 + aoTuV 5.7 patches

Hope they work for you.  Please let me know when you get them so I can
delete it from that server (space is sparse there).