[Vorbis] Vorbis libraries compiled for minGW

Steve Lamperti stevel at ExtendSim.com
Mon Mar 16 13:17:25 PDT 2009

I know that this is a really noob question, but I really need copies of the Vorbis, Ogg, and Theora libraries compiled for the latest version of minGW on windows.  If someone could let me know of a link, or even send me copies of these libraries, I would really appreciate it.  I know I could try to compile them myself, but I am a complete newcomer to minGW, and really haven't been having any luck figuring out how to do so.

Thanks very much,

Steve Lamperti
Imagine that, Inc.