[Vorbis] Poor programming support

levein levein at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 01:55:19 PDT 2008

Yes, I did make some mistakes, partly due to the legacy, the software was 5
years old. I described my requirement on an audio programming forum, someone
recommended ogg, and Vorbis's FAQ confirmed it would be the right direction.
Anyway, my first email was just a result of a bad day and frustration :-) ,
nothing more.