[Vorbis] Random Writes

Greycode lists at greycode.ca
Mon May 26 20:37:55 PDT 2008

Thanks for the reply,

Oh right, forgot about it being variable bitrate. Guess I could delay
writing until I have an in-order sequence of blocks. I'm not really
writing an application, just playing around with different things. So
far I've just been using WAV, but as you've pointed out, CBR makes
random writes easy. VBR does make this more interesting. Is there any
dependencies on previous input?