[Vorbis] "aoTuV beta5.6" is out

Aoyumi aoyumi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:35:49 PST 2008

I announce release of libvorbis aoTuV beta 5.6.

This is the library of Ogg Vorbis I conformity.
I performed original tuning (part of encoding) for the reference source code of
 Ogg Vorbis of Xiph.Org to origin.

Changed part from beta5.5
 # (Important!) The security hole of old libvorbis origin was fixed like latest
  libvorbis.  The software using the decode function of the former library should be
  updated to the latest library.  This problem does not influence the encode function.
 # Reduced distortion by clipping at low sampling frequency and/or low bitrate.
 # Fixed noise control part of impulse block added in the beta5.5.
 # Tuning of each part was redone according to above-mentioned changed part.

http://www.geocities.jp/aoyoume/aotuv/

Aoyumi