[Vorbis] Problems with Various Settings have now been fixed

Raymond Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 15 19:28:47 PDT 2007

Hi again.
 About a week ago I had a problem with Vorbis using its maximum bitrate mode, I actually found a workaround. All I do now is specify minimum and maximum bitrates and it works just fine. Of course, I can use the quality setting. And I finally found its libvorbis file and replacing it doesn't work. Still, now that I can restrict the bitrate this way makes it good enough, and I've never seen the format go above the maximum bitrate yet.