[Vorbis] problems with various settings

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 19:04:39 PDT 2007

On 9/8/07, Raymond Grote <musicalman1 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Maybe I can just re-download the codec and install it somewhere, but I'd
> have to know where to put it since I do not want to go replacing files
> without knowing what I'm doing first. Or isn't it that simple? As you can
> tell I'm kind of confused...

It may be that simple, but alas you did not provide any relevant
information like what software you are using, operating system, etc.

If you're on Windows you may wish to look into the latest
oggdropXPd[1] using libvorbis 1.2.0.  There you may test if the
problem still shows up.

-Ivo

[1] http://www.rarewares.org/ogg-oggdropxpd.php