[Vorbis] What to do to use libvorbis with FreePascal?

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Thu Oct 25 03:17:24 PDT 2007

What you need is the freeware Audio Components Suite (ACS)
http://acs.ullihome.de

It provides lots of audio components including encoding and decoding Ogg Vorbis.  Compatible with Delphi, Kylix and Lazarus.

Ross.

Pandu E Poluan wrote:

All,

I am a FreePascal programmer. I am making a Pascal-based application now, and want to use vorbis as its sound files.

What should I do so that I can use libvorbis with FreePascal?

(Actually, I use Lazarus as the Windows development environment)

Thanks.