[Vorbis] [Nico Sabbi] Re: [MPlayer-users] converting .rm video stream to .ogg

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Fri Mar 23 04:37:56 PDT 2007

xiphmont at xiph.org wrote:

> (or if we calm down, I'm happy to discuss design rationale.
> Everything weird element of the design exists for a specific reason.
> Yes, it's a very different convention that makes life difficult for
> any design already welded to an incompatible abstraction set.
>
> But if one more "I disagree with you, so you're stupid!" hits the
> list, into the killfile it goes.  I don't feel like putting up with
> it, and I don't have to.)
>
> Monty

I didn't mean to say that you are (or whoever designed ogg is) stupid;
even a very good design may have flaws, but this doesn't make the author
a stupid.
I apologise if I used the wrong expressions

 Sponsor:
 CD-DVD Vergini. Ampia scelta tra le migliori marche: Verbatim, Sony, Benq. Prezzi sotto costo, visita il sito
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6120&d=23-3