[Vorbis] Looking for player recommendations...

Charles philip Chan cpchan at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 21 04:44:11 PST 2007

On 21 Jan 2007, goemon at anime.net wrote:

> i havent had any problems with bitrates on my irivers.

OK. I just checked- they have finally fixed the bitrate problem (bitrate
< 96 Kbps and > 225 Kbps). I got sick of waiting for it after they
promised to fix it since around the time of the IMP-450 and didn't do so
for years.

> and you can always install rockbox on it.

This is true, but the OP was looking for an out of the box solution and
I didn't know that they finally fixed it after all these years of
complaints and flame.

Charles

--
"The IETF motto is 'rough consensus and running code'"

  -- Scott Bradner (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)