[Vorbis] A Macromedia Shockwave Flash-based Ogg player?

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo tor-einar at jarnbjo.name
Thu Jan 4 17:09:02 PST 2007

Balatoni Denes schrieb:
> Yes, good job indeed!

Thanks! Part of the choppiness was caused by a bug in the decoder and
should be fixed now. I am not sure why, but the sound is better when I
run it in the Flash player as a separate application instead of embedded
on a web page. The CPU load is quite high, could it be that the Flash
plugin, ActiveX-control, whatever somehow limits the CPU load caused by
the currently running ActionScript? Sounds odd to me and is not really
on-topic here, but using the separate Flash-player and Vorbis streams
with <=128kbps bandwidth, the playback is more or less without glitches
here (Windows, Athlon 64 3400)..

Tor