[Vorbis] A Macromedia Shockwave Flash-based Ogg player?

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo tor-einar at jarnbjo.name
Thu Jan 4 10:03:51 PST 2007

Ralph Giles schrieb:

>Some people were discussion trying an actionscript
>port, but I don't have a project link for you.

The sound is choppy, it stops playing after a while and it might not
even work at all, mais voila, at least as a first proof of concept:

http://flash.j-ogg.de/

The SWF application is yet hardcoded to play (or at least try to play)
test.ogg from the same URL path and is only supporting Vorbis files with
44,1kHz sample rate and two channels (stereo). I hope it was ok to use
one of the Vorbis files from vorbis.com for this demo.

Tor