[Vorbis] ov_read, callbacks and 0 bytes read

Andrew Lentvorski bsder at allcaps.org
Sat Oct 7 17:26:42 PDT 2006

Ralph Giles wrote:
> At least, that's my guess. A whole lot more than decoder_example.c
> should have not compiled if you don't have libogg available.

Untangling this code is murder.

vorbis/tremor depends on so many internal details of libogg that I'm
going nuts trying to untangle the two.  In addition, the vorbis and
tremor codebases have diverged from bug fixes as well as the difference
in functionality focus.

Does anybody have regression tests for libvorbis/libogg/libtremor?
Untangling this would be a lot easier if I could run a test against each
change to ensure that I haven't hosed something.

Thanks,
-a