[Vorbis] Buggy metadata insert code ?

David Baelde david.baelde at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 12:44:51 PST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your thoughts about our problem.

I'll try to work on the first one. A flush may be missing. But shout
cannot be sucking as fast as possible, I'm stuck in an encoding phase
for extremely long, without any output to shout.

Concerning your second thought. I should have given at first my debug
information. I don't have that much but when I inspected the app with
gdb it was doing a memmove() from a vorbis_analysis_blockout() from
our ocaml_vorbis_encoder_reset(). So it seems to be stuck in the first
loop. I'll try to get more info next time I catch a buggy process, I
was too slack the first time.

Does it give you third thoughts ?

Cheers.
--