[Vorbis] New unknown stream test files

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:50:36 PST 2006

imalone wrote:
> Well, I can't upload to the Wiki, but I have added a section to the
> metadata entry with links to their current locations.  A chained
> example (maybe two) is probably needed too, I've got some I use
> in testing but they're not Creative Commons licensed so it'll
> have to wait until I have time to go hunting.

I've got two new seek test files linked from the wiki now, based on
a track by a DJ called Disharmonic under a Creative Commons
attribution license (in the interests of politeness I've emailed him
to let him know).

Actually I quite like it.

Anyway people can now compose their own combinations of chained
tests (think cat).

imalone