[Vorbis] Re: Write pure sine to *.ogg directly?

Paul Martin pm at nowster.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 01:21:08 PST 2006

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 03:32:10PM -0500, Gan Uesli Starling wrote:
> I can define a sine wave in Perl easily enough, or a haversine, or
> a bezier. Have done all three previously.

Why would you want to use a haversine (1-cos(2x))/2, when it has a DC
offset the same as the amplitude? It's equivalent to a sine wave,
anyway.

I assume a "Bezier" is a series of splines with control points at
(2t,+1) and (2t+1,-1) with t taking integer values?

--
Paul Martin <pm at zetnet.net> (work)
  <pm at nowster.zetnet.co.uk> (home)