[Vorbis] Where are the Portable Devices at vorbis.com ?

John Morton jwm at angrymonkey.net.nz
Mon Feb 20 16:04:29 PST 2006

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 04:44, Ivo Gonçalves wrote:
>  I like the idea of improving the page with good information, but it's
>  too much for a one-man-job, especially considering one would need the
>  help of several people across the world. It helps anyone can edit (it's
>  a wiki). but there's a need to call for people help here.
>
>  I don't know if it's a good idea, or not (in theory it is), but I would
>  like to suggest making a thread on HA to call for help on this matter.

Good plan, but keep this list in the loop, too.

I suggest that you tackle the availability/pricing problem by having a
separate, by-region page where people can state the information they do know,
so people can provide good information that won't necessarily fit into a
table cell, and it doesn't create the impression that it's describing the
full extent of availiability.

It probably wouldn't hurt to correspond directly with some of the
manufacturers, either.

John