[Vorbis] Where are the Portable Devices at vorbis.com ?

Gervase Markham gerv at gerv.net
Mon Feb 20 06:00:39 PST 2006

Ian Malone wrote:
> How can it be improved?

Fair question :-)

Make it a table - or rather, four tables, for each combination of
flash/hard disk and current/historical, with historical data below
current. Split it up by model, not just by manufacturer - one
manufacturer can have many different models with widely differing
feature sets. Provide a link to the manufacturer's product page for each
model, and either a table-based or a freeform list of commonly-sought
features (microphone, radio, capacity, other formats). Provide details
of which countries a player can be purchased in and, if it's not
commonly available, details of how to find it in major markets (US, Europe).

I want to be able to come to the page (as I tried to recently) and say
"I need a flash-based player with a built-in USB connector and a mic,
available in Europe", and find which models I should be googling for
without difficulty.

Gerv