[Vorbis] Where are the Portable Devices at vorbis.com ?

Ivo Gonçalves ice.saoshyant at clix.pt
Sun Feb 19 08:16:30 PST 2006

Andy Brown wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Feb 2006, Ian Malone wrote:
>
>> "overwhelming in its completeness," surely that's the point?  It's not
>> really Xiph's job to advertise particular players, so the impartial wiki
>> ist of players supporting Vorbis is preferable.  (Not to mention it's a
>> measure of Vorbis's success that so many players now support it)
>>
>> I agree, it would be helpful if it was easier to find.  Those in the
>> know can locate the list; I'm not sure how easy it would be from
>> scratch.
>
> google for
> ogg portable
> and the first hit is
> http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/PortablePlayers
>
> Seems fairly easy to find 8-)

I think he meant there should be a clear link on the homepage, so that
people who come to see what Vorbis is all about, can find easily (that
means without thinking of what search terms to use on google) if their
portable player that they already own or that either they were planning
to buy supports it.

Ivo Gonçalves