[Vorbis] Does anyone know of any car Ogg-Vorbis players?

Paul public at ellisfoundation.com
Wed Feb 15 10:13:43 PST 2006

I have a Scion xB actually.  It is a 2005 though.  The adapters I'm
talking about don't go through RF or anything like that.  Basically the
adapters for most cars just add an aux input in lieu of the CD changer.
It connects to the same port as the CD changer would.  They usually cost
$50-$80 for a factory radio, and I have gotten one for my Kenwood deck
for $20.  They are very simple to install.  If you know how to get your
deck out all you have to do is plug it into the back of the deck.
Crutchfield.com sells a lot of adapters, but you can find them with
Froogle by searching for something like "scion aux input adapter".

Paul