[Vorbis] Does anyone know of any car Ogg-Vorbis players?

Calabrese calabrese at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 15 02:18:50 PST 2006

Scions come with aux in. It sounds a lot better than
adapters. Stereo shops will install them. I was told
it would run about $200 for installation, but I saw
some instructions somewhere, I think Hydrogenaudio,
that said it was a simple inexpensive job.

http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/StaticPlayers#Car_Audio