[Vorbis] Does anyone know of any car Ogg-Vorbis players?

Paul public at ellisfoundation.com
Tue Feb 14 23:50:21 PST 2006

Many/most car stereos, even factory radios, have adapters that aren't
very expensive that can be connected to them to allow aux inputs.  I use
my Treo 600 in my car this way.  It also doubles as a hands-free phone
system as well.  If you have any questions on a setup like this feel
free to drop me a line.

Paul