[Vorbis] Vorbis packages are missing changelogs

topolinik topolinik at altervista.org
Fri Apr 14 12:06:30 PDT 2006

Hi,
i appreciate vorbis audio format and i always use it for my songs and
for video clips. I always keep up-to-date my vorbis encoder oggenc
compiling it both for my linux (with gcc) and for my winxp (with mingw)
OSs.
Now, what happened to changelogs? recent packages are missing this file,
so i really don't know why i'm updating (and if i really need to do
this). Watch at the lame changelog (the html version) it's clear, it's
full and it's wonderful, since it explains what was modified and why
(speed gain? quality enhancement? bug fix?).
Will vorbis packages have such a changelog file?
topolinik