[Vorbis] metadata

Paul Ellis public at ellisfoundation.com
Tue Sep 27 08:52:00 PDT 2005

Ian, I don't know much about the metadata for Ogg, but let me confirm
that you most likely will regret asking this on this mailing list.  I
don't know if you've read through the archives for this list, but
basically it is what it is now.  You are free to do what you want, but
there is nothing more that is going to change to the metadata "officially".

Paul