[Vorbis] Can't access www.xiph.org from Japan

pub at cyanet.jp pub at cyanet.jp
Sun Sep 25 16:04:37 PDT 2005

I do not know the other English site which return 406 error for
Japanese. So, I think xiph's web server is misconfigurated.

Most people don't know browser's language setting. So, they stop
reading, since they get 406 error per moving pages.

Please fix it. What is necessary must just be to add
"ForceLanguagePriority Fallback" to httpd.conf.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_negotiation.html#forcelanguagepriority