[Vorbis] older vorbis version

ravindra dwivedi ravindra.d at samsung.com
Tue Sep 20 05:32:31 PDT 2005

Hi all I have Implemented The ogg_Vorbis on ARm,Till now i was working on
reading from file,Now i want to do Frame bases or packet base,how should i
do it.
I iwll explain what i have done but i m getting some problem.

1: Read the Header (1+2+3) given to ov_open
2: Read 4th fresh packet(audio Packet)
3:read the 26 byte in that and get the size of this packet read that much
data from file and put it in inputbuffer and packet size as a input for the
next time from where to read data for new packet.
4:this is is working for some file.but for some file it is not decoding
fully and returning OV_HOLE.

Can please any one help me put in this.

Ravindra Kumar dwivedi
Sr.software engineer.
Samsung India Software Operations (SISO)
Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
J.P.Techno Park 3/1 Millers Road
Bangalore -560052
Ph: + 91 80 51197777 ext 5059