[Vorbis] Hello! Some Question.

=?ks_c_5601-1987?B?waTH2L+1?= yacha at ncsoft.net
Thu Oct 13 20:16:22 PDT 2005

Hello,

My name is Chung Hae Young, and I work for NCsoft in Seoul, Korea.

I am currently working on a online game development project.

I have some questions regarding Ogg Vorbis.

I want to change the library source and change Ogg game music files so the file can only be played within the game.

I want to know if I can modify the library.

And if I modify it, will if cause any legal problems? (even if I don't open the modified source code.)

This modification is necessary because we don't want someone using our music illegally.

I am looking forward to working with you!

Thank you for your cooperation.