[Vorbis] Vorbis comment support in WMP

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Sun Nov 6 01:50:51 PST 2005

Interesting... i will have to take a look at how it works at some point. The
problem i always had was getting any sort of access to the media library, or
finding any information about how to do it. Reading the vorbis comments etc
is the easy part, and i already have code to do that. I will take a closer
look at it, and see what makes sense in terms of integrating it when i get a
bit more spare time.

Thanks for the info,

Zen.