[Vorbis] Ogg Vorbis QuickTime Component

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Mon Jun 6 09:00:10 PDT 2005

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 08:53:01AM -0700, Jason Detwiler wrote:

> I don't know if this is the place to ask about this, but I'm going to
> try anyway. There is an ogg-vorbis plugin for iTunes on Mac OS X that
> is downloadable from
>
> http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14259

A fine place to ask.

> So my question for the vorbis list is: do any of you know who to
> contact about this Ogg Vorbis Quicktime Component? I would even be
> willing to get involved in it if I had any idea what to do.

The source is available from http://qtcomponents.sourceforge.net/

If you want to get these working, I'd suggest trying to build them
against the new QT7 SDK, and if that doesn't fix it, try and figure
out what broke. And don't listen to segher if he tells you not to do it.
:)

FWIW,
 -r