[Vorbis] Stand alone media player supporting Ogg ?

E. Isaac Price evan at evanprice.org
Sun Jan 23 06:37:17 PST 2005

These appliance devices are computers with the OS written on to a disk on
chip.

I read an article about someone that had "hacked" a linksys wireless router
to find out it was a stripped down linux server.  He enhanced the internal
OS to add additional software and increase the performance of the device.

I don't have the technical expertise to do this, but I am confident someone
out there does.  It is probably very doable to add this functionality
yourself to one of those existing appliances.

-Isaac