[Vorbis] Ogg/Vorbis cutting tool

craig duncan craig-duncan at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 15 23:36:54 PST 2005

I've been calling it VEx (Vorbis EXtract) which might make things just a little
confusing, since its at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ogg-cut/

But it's released.  Read the release notes to see what its about.

Daniel Schregenberger [thanks] wrote:

 > I found autogen to be a very nice tool for command line processing for
 > C/C++ programs:
 > http://autogen.sourceforge.net/autoopts.html

I've taken a moderately quick look at it and it looks pretty good.  Guess i'll do
this first in preference to the (Ruby) alternative i mentioned (although i do love
Ruby).  So another version with the ability to specify multiple cutpoints will be up
within a couple of weeks at most.

craig