[Vorbis] [Fwd: Better ogg cutting tool]

Daniel Schregenberger npfdd at gmx.net
Sun Feb 13 05:10:33 PST 2005

Hi List,

here's a forwarded message from Craig Duncan, who wrote a replacement
for vcut. As he is not on the list and I kinda participated in the
discussion about vcut, he sent the mail to me.
I'm sorry it took me so long to forward it, I was in vacation. :)

I've attached the source.
@Craig: How about putting up a small page with your program? I can put
it on my page if you don't want to do it yourself.