[Vorbis] RE:Ogg Support for Windows XP - Itunes

victor itote victoritote at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:13:53 PST 2005

Hi ,

I'm just sought inquiring about the status of windows xp port of your
project ... I'm a fun of ogg vorbis but I'm severely limited when it comes
to ogg and stuff ... it kinder gets frustrating to have 10000 applications
just to be able to play an ogg vorbis related file.
I so like your idea currently i 'm using itunes 4.9(hich has been reduced to
act as a db manager) plus the old qt component but it has its limitations
like cd burning playback just to name a few. it would be nice if  a windows
port existed.

keep up the good work ..when i come out of brokeville i got u in mind
thank you for  what you are doing ..God Bless You!!!

victor itote
victoritote at gmail.com