[Vorbis] Is it possible to compile libvorbis with mingw?

Matthew Witherwax mwax at handhtek.com
Wed Dec 14 14:21:40 PST 2005

I have searched the net and I have found other people who are having
problems compiling libvorbis, but I have not found a solution.  My
problem occurs when trying to create library libvorbisfile.dll.a  I get
multiple undefined references like undefined reference to
`ogg_sync_pageseek'

I was able to compile libogg without a problem.  I am using msys with
./configure and make to build the library.  Are there instructions
somewhere I have missed?  Thanks!