[Vorbis] new bitrates for iFP700/800?

Ian Malone ibm21 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 7 07:46:30 PDT 2005

I was checking the data sheet for the iFP 800 and saw they were claiming
a wider bit rate range than previously.  So I went and checked, and
found the same thing you did; none of the recent firmware mentions
Vorbis.  But I don't have an iFP to test.

The 'Ask Alice' and other support sections still give the old bit rate
limits (the correct ones?).  I wonder what they're up to.

imalone