[Vorbis] Questions about version 1.1.1 from an intensive end-user

Ralph Giles giles at ghostscript.com
Fri Sep 24 19:08:32 PDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 08:00:51PM -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:

> Just to be clear: the 1.1.1 release is for libogg.  The quality
> improvements and aoTuV merge will be in libvorbis, which has not yet
> released its new version (to the best of my knowledge).

Er, correct. It's just that we're now up to libogg 1.1.2 and
libvorbis 1.1.0.

  http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/vorbis-dev/2004-September/017670.html
  http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/vorbis-dev/2004-September/017693.html

I suppose I can see the confusion if you're not subscribed to
vorbis-dev, but it was only a source release. I'd rather hoped
to have a new sdk before sending something to announce.

 -r