[Vorbis] Windows SDK not up to speed

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Sun Oct 17 02:16:52 PDT 2004

Sorry i haven't got around to checking in the new files to SVN... I've been
busy getting ready for another directshow filters release.

But in the meantime... http://www.illiminable.com/th/XiphWinSDK.zip

Contains the latest released source and VS2003 project files for libogg,
libvorbis and libspeex.

As to the CVS error... i don't even know if CVS is still running... i think
everything switched to SVN a while back.

Zen.