[Vorbis] compile libvorbis using mingw?

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Mon Nov 1 01:51:33 PST 2004

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 05:22:39PM +0800, Qiangning Hong wrote:

> It seems it cannot find libogg to link with.  What arguments should I
> tell libvorbis's configure to make /mingw/libogg* accessible to it?

Well, the way you have things set up, 'make install' should have put
libogg* in /mingw/lib/, not /mingw/, so you might look at that.

As far as pointing the vorbis configure at your libogg, try

  --with-ogg=/mingw

or perhaps

  --with-ogg-libraries=/mingw

If the really are in the top level directory.

In general ./configure --help will give you a list of options you can
experiment with when things don't work.

Hope that helps,
 -r