[Vorbis] Extension proposal - partly serious

Graham Mitchell graham
Sun Jun 20 13:19:13 PDT 2004

> No sorry, we arent going to leave it alone. You just dont get it, and we
> arent going to let you continue destroying ogg.

Who is this "we" you speak of?  I'm pretty sure that *you* don't have the
authority or grassroots support to affect things one way or the other.  (And
neither do I.  The internet is funny like that.)

Arguing things out in a mailing list until some sort of "consensus" is formed
is pretty useless, IMO, since no one is bound to anything.

You name your files how you like, and I'll name mine.  Ditto for tags, which
is another perennial flamewar on this list.

[I can't believe I'm still reading this discussion and haven't killfiled it
myself a long time ago; because it's difficult to fathom how little I care
about the outcome of all this.  Further still to imagine why I'm
contributing.]

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"Eschew obfuscation."