[Vorbis] Does this compete with iPOD

Saulius Gedgaudas saulyz
Fri Jul 30 16:32:38 PDT 2004

http://www.digmind.com/store/index_500.html says it does support Vorbis,
but i found couple more sites, that says it doesn't. In my opinion this
one is realy good (if it supports Vorbis), comparing to iPOD its much
better (FM, Voice rec and so on without any 3rd hardware) and price much
lower. But Im staying on Rio Karma, koz the price is the same ~230$ and
no doubt about Vorbis, plus lots of futures such as Ethernet,  RCA
Line-Out and so on, i just need to save more money for it =[