[Vorbis] wiki down?

Hugo van der Merwe hugo
Thu Jul 1 11:46:30 PDT 2004

http://wiki.xiph.org/ returns the apache test page. I suppose it will be
sorted out soon enough, but I can't check back tomorrow.

I was curious, I'm looking for (waiting for, more likely) a hardware Ogg
player that can play Oggs off a Compact Flash card. (I've decided this
is the key feature that I would like to see, then I can listen to music
at the beginning of a trip, and as I take more photos, my music
collection will have to shrink ;)

(The players that attracted my attention the most in the past was the
iFP-3xx series from iRiver, I like that they use normal batteries...)
I'll check the VorbisHardware wiki page again once the wiki is back
online.

Thanks,
Hugo van der Merwe