[vorbis] embedded vorbis player?

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at prince.homelinux.org
Wed Jan 7 11:40:09 PST 2004

The famous speaker who no one had heard of said:
> i would like to know if it's possible to sort of embed
> a multi-platform vorbis player into a webpage, so that
> visitors can click on 'play' and hear the recording;
> like for instance you can with the macromedia flash
> player;

Hi.  I have done something similar to this on my web site at
http://prince.homelinux.org
I just used a simple HTML <embed> tag.  It uses the default Vorbis player on the
system.  Only trouble is I can't get it to work in IE with Winamp.  It only
seemsto work in Netscape.  If someone could take a look at my HTML source and see
what I am doing wrong, I would greatly appriciate it.

Thanks,
PRINCE