[vorbis] Ov_open crash in windows

Ryan Ashley Lord_Dakron at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 00:32:28 PST 2004

   Mike, it isn't the libraries with your Win32 release.  It's the physical
libraries themselves.  Programmer Ted recompiled three of them and they work
perfectly with the same code I had before.  I'm not sure EXACTLY what he
changed, but maybe you should ask him for making the next release on Win32 a
bit easier to use right out of the box, so to speak.  For now, I will zip
and host those three libraries on my old GeoCities account.  I'll upload it
tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow evening.

   -Seph