[vorbis] Differences In Libraries??

Ryan Ashley Lord_Dakron at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:19:31 PST 2004

   OK, I just noticed I had not only "libname.lib" files with OV, but also "libname_d.lib" files. What are the differences in the two?  I am assuming off-hand that the 'd' stands for 'dynamic', but I want to know for sure.  I compiled using 'vorbisfile_d.lib' this time instead of 'vorbisfile.lib' and got no errors, but If you guys included two seperate libraries for every file, something's gotta' be different.
   Also, what's up with the 'libname_static.lib' and 'libname_static_d.lib' files?  I tried compiling using some of those and got unresolved externals, so I am assuming they are for something else.  Thanks for the info.

   -Seph