[vorbis] Problem using 'ov_open()'...

Ryan Ashley Lord_Dakron at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:30:42 PST 2004

   What version Win32 libraries are the Vorbis files created with?  If you
could tell me the names and versions I'd check those against what I have.  I
wouldn't think that a newer version would hurt, but if for some reason I
have a slightly older version, that is probably my problem.  I only download
the free tools about once a year.  I'll check to see if I am still up to
date.