[Vorbis] Lost stonehenge.ogg

vorbis at papaya.altamente.com vorbis at papaya.altamente.com
Sat Dec 4 06:04:28 PST 2004

Back in 2001 Patrick Godeau posted to this list a link to an awesome track
called stonehenge.   A bunch of us here downloaded it.  Somehow I managed
to hose my copy and was wondering if anyone on this list still has it
around and could post a link or email it to me?  I absolutely love that
track and I can't even see where I could purchase it... as far as I know
it's a one of a kind gem, and I seem to have lost mine. *sigh*

Anyway, if anyone can help me out I'd be much obliged.

--James