[vorbis] Pontis and vorbis change.

Joel joefor-1 at student.luth.se
Sat Sep 27 20:04:49 PDT 2003

Hi,

After reading the wiki about Pontis changing the webpage, I wrote and asked
their tech. support about it. I've gotten the ansver a while ago and forgot
to share it until now. I dont know what to make of it...

Also made a small update at the wiki.
/Joel

---------begin forwarded message---------
Hello,

we've still to solve some big problems
until publishing the oggVorbis
update.
It can take still about six months.

Best regards
Tobias Rodde
Pontis Support

--
mpio-peros GmbH (a Digitalway Korea Company)
Distributor of Pontis
mail: support at peros.com
http://www.pontis.de
http://www.peros.com