[vorbis] streaming

Vincent vincent.tiberghien at fsatie.ac.za
Fri Sep 26 01:05:44 PDT 2003

thanks for your answer, i will visit the link you gave me.

you said:
if it encodes something simpe, it drops the bitrate ?
the other compression formats like Mp3 or VQF do the same isn't it?

This doesn't explain me the story about wich technic is being used by ogg.
it must have its own technic to suit the streaming needs, and this technic
must be different from the other codecs, but what is this technic?