[vorbis] how long until 1.1?

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.com
Thu Sep 25 16:37:53 PDT 2003

On Thursday 25 September 2003 18:15, Tyler Knott wrote:
> BTW, while we're on 1.1, how long until we can see that release?

Well, 1.0.1 is due "soon".  It's mostly waiting on an updated Win32 SDK, if I
understand things correctly.

1.1 is not anytime soon, and is the "AAC-killer" version, I think.

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"Christians and their opponents again and again expect that some new