[vorbis] Metadata format.

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.com
Thu Oct 16 19:47:42 PDT 2003

> I mean, Vorbis metadata is someting I'm both looking forward to...

Just a minor correction, the "metadata" would be Ogg metadata, not Vorbis
metadata.  It'd be a machine-parseable, not-generally-human-readable,
flexible, binary stream in an Ogg file along with any other streams (be they
Vorbis, Speex, or FLAC).

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"Given the pace of technology, I propose we leave math to the machines and go